Friday, July 13, 2012

Megu-fashion in Sims 2

Okaaay so I got a little hooked on Sims 2 again after having a couple years' break. And even more than the gameplay itself I got addicted to recoloring...

Bot-Mi suit for toddlers

Megu-la suit for toddlers

Bomko suit for toddlers
Salalu & Dino shirt for child boys


Girafa dress for child girls

  
Same dress, three strawberry-foods on the backside    



Now here the next two following recolors for teens are my favourite ^___^

Kaumondo&Hodom in the shirt ^^ Teen girls'
The "print" in the front :D
Backside: the logo of Usagi's kawaiipetmegu.com :)
Lizalums on the rebel's shirt! :D Teen boys'

A detail :P
backside, I forgot the name of this megu on the jacket ^^;

Adult Females, egg-hunt dress
 Frontside's design, I used all of the items from 1st and 2nd egg-hunt event in this dress, also the heart tree from the 3rd one
Backside

Backside's "design". Btw did you that notice in the upper part you can see a love story? :P


Men's Bot-shirt
Backside

Backside "design"
A happy family in Megu clothes :D



Okay now the weirdest thing I tested out :

A mask inspired by Megu XDDD For some reason the eyes were blue even tho I colored them black o.O

Yawn yawn creepy.



Okay enough for now lol.


0 comments:

Post a Comment